How to Apply for NASA-JPL Internships?
Embark on a journey with the NASA-JPL Internships Program by following these simple steps to apply:
- Click the « Apply Now » button below to access the online application form.
- Prepare a digital copy of your resume in one of the accepted formats: PDF, DOC, DOCX, or TXT.
- Obtain your unofficial transcript.
- Complete the online application form with your personal and educational details.
- Upload your resume and unofficial transcript as required.
- Submit your application and wait for a confirmation email.
With these documents and steps, you’ll be well on your way to securing your spot in this prestigious internship program. Good luck!
NASA Internships 2023-24, JPL Visiting Student Research Program
The JVSRP (JPL Visiting Student Research Program) offers students the chance to engage in research opportunities that align with the interests of NASA/JPL and are externally funded. Participants will be paired with JPL scientists or engineers as mentors, and will work on projects to gain hands-on experience and contribute to NASA/JPL missions. In addition to this, students will have the opportunity to participate in enrichment activities such as tours, lectures, and career guidance provided by the JPL Education Office. Join the JVSRP and take your first step towards a career in science, technology, engineering, or math!
Here are the prerequisites for the NASA-JPL Internship Program:
- Have an internship or fellowship from a third party
- Receive funding and research experience through the award
- Submit proof of at least $2400 in monthly financial support when visiting JPL
- Have international health and accident insurance (proof required)
- Be studying in a STEM field
- Maintain a minimum of 3.00 GPA from their current institution
- Be a U.S. citizen, legal permanent resident, or foreign national
Additional program details include:
- Qualifications, research compatibility, and organizational fit are taken into account when matching interns with mentors.
- The program offers both full-time and part-time internship options.
- The length of the internship can be flexible to accommodate the needs of both the intern and the mentor.
How to Apply for the JPL Visiting Student Research Program?:
Interested in applying for the JPL Visiting Student Research Program? Follow these steps to apply:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents:
- Letter of recommendation
- Current CV
- Unofficial transcript
- Proof of funding
- Note: Selected students will be required to provide proof of insurance.
That’s it! For more information on JPL internships and scholarships, visit our FAQ page.
NASA 2023-2024 Summer Internship Program
The NASA 2023-24 Summer Internship Program offers exciting opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students in STEM fields. This 10-week, full-time program provides students with mentoring from JPL scientists or engineers, projects that contribute to NASA and JPL missions, and enrichment activities such as tours, lectures, and career counseling from the JPL Education Office. Read on to learn more about this prestigious internship program and take the first step towards launching your career in STEM.
Summer Internship Program Requirements:
To be eligible for the NASA 2023-24 Summer Internship Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Actively pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in a STEM field at an accredited U.S. university
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00, reflecting the student’s academic standing at their current institution
- U.S. citizens and legal permanent residents (LPRs) are welcome to apply
- First internship experience must be a minimum of 10 weeks, with future internships offering more flexibility in terms of length
- Must be available to work full-time (40 hours per week) for at least 10 weeks during the summer, fully immersing themselves in the internship experience.
These additional aspects can be highlighted:
- Summer internships begin in May and June, with start dates falling on the first business day of each week, allowing for a smooth transition into the program.
- For the duration of the internship, participants will receive a monthly stipend to support their living expenses. It is important to note that stipend amounts may vary and are subject to change.
- For added convenience, interns have the option of residing in Caltech dorms at summer housing rates. These rates are determined by the Caltech Institute Housing Department and are subject to change, ensuring a comfortable living experience during the internship.
How to apply for the Summer Internship Program?
Applying for the NASA-JPL Summer Internship Program is easy and convenient! Just click on the « Apply Now » button below to get started with your online application. Make sure you don’t miss out on this opportunity by submitting your application before the deadline on Friday, March 31, 2023 at 5:00 PM PDT.
To complete your application, please ensure you have the following documents:
Best of luck with your application!
What departments offer internships at NASA?
NASA internships provide opportunities across various departments, spanning different disciplines such as Medical, Engineering, Administration, Procurement and Supply Chain, Accounting, Research, Space Missions, Procurement and Contracts, Commissioning, Commercial Wing, and more. These internships cater to a wide range of interests and offer valuable work experience. Here are some of the current NASA internship programs available for recruitment:
Discover also this scholarship : MPOWER MBA Scholarship : Your Chance to Fund Your MBA Education
Certainly! Here are five possible questions and answers for the topic of NASA internships:
What qualifications do I need to be eligible for a NASA internship?
To be eligible for a NASA internship, you typically need to be enrolled in a degree program at an accredited college or university, have a minimum GPA of 3.0, and be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. Specific qualifications may vary depending on the internship program and department.
What kind of work will I do as a NASA intern?
As a NASA intern, you may work on a variety of projects depending on the internship program and department. Some interns work on research projects, while others assist with the design and development of new technologies or support ongoing missions.
Are NASA internships paid?
Yes, most NASA internships are paid positions. The exact amount of pay may vary depending on the internship program and department.
How long do NASA internships typically last?
NASA internships can vary in length depending on the program and department. Some internships are full-time and last several months, while others may be part-time or shorter-term.
How do I apply for a NASA internship?
To apply for a NASA internship, you will typically need to complete an online application and submit required documents such as a resume, transcript, and letter of recommendation. The application process may vary depending on the program and department.