University of New South Wales Scholarships 2023-24
We are thrilled to announce that the University of New South Wales (UNSW) is now accepting applications for their 2023 Scholarships in Australia. This opportunity is open to international applicants from across the globe. The scholarships cater to both Master’s and Doctoral level degree programs, with a duration of 2 years for a Master’s degree and 3 years for a Ph.D. degree.
Located in the charming suburb of Kensington in Sydney, UNSW is a renowned public research university established in 1949. Ranked 44th globally in the QS World University Rankings, it hosts over 63,000 national and international students. This represents an incredible opportunity for international students to study at one of Australia’s most prestigious institutions. We highly encourage you to apply for the UNSW International Scholarships 2023.
Rejoignez notre groupe WhatsApp si vous ne l’avez pas déjà rejoint
About the University of New South Wales Scholarships
Graduate Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- University: University of New South Wales
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 5 May 2023
Available Academic Fields
The University of New South Wales Scholarships for international students covers the following faculties:
- Faculty of Arts & Design
- Faculty of Arts & Social Science
- Faculty of Built Environment
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Business School
University of New South Wales: Required Documents
For the University of New South Wales Scholarships , all documents must be submitted in English:
- Previous Degrees & Transcript
- CV / Resume
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal
- English Language Proficiency Certificate (Check Requirements)
- Other reference documents
Financial Benefits of the Scholarship
The University of New South Wales Graduate Scholarships for 2023-2024 in Australia offer $35,000 per annum + Tuition Fee + Health Coverage, as well as a Monthly Stipend funded by the Faculty, School, or your Supervisor.
Scholarship and Value
- Research Training Program International (RTPI) Scholarship: $35,000 per annum (2023 rate)
- University International Postgraduate Award (UIPA): $35,000 per annum (2023 rate)
- Tuition Fee Scholarship: Tuition Fee Scholarship
- Australia Awards: Contribution to living expenses
- UNSW-HEC Pakistan Joint Scholarship: Living allowance from the Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- For a Master’s by research: A bachelor’s degree with first or second-class honors from the University.
- For Ph.D. Research Program: Applicants must demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, applicants will have either: A bachelor’s degree with first or upper-second-class honors • A master’s degree performed at a high academic standard, including a substantial research component • An equivalent qualification that demonstrates research experience, excellence, and capability.
Selection Criteria Applicants will be evaluated based on:
- Academic merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace, or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Reasons for pursuing studies at UNSW
Deadline The application deadline for the UNSW Scholarships 2023 is 5 May 2023.
How to Apply! To apply, applicants must submit the required documents mentioned above. Please visit the official website for more information and to apply.
[uix_button icon= » fontsize=’20px’ letterspacing=’0px’ fillet=’75px’ paddingspacing=’1′ target=’0′ defaultbgcolor=’#473f3f’ hovercolor=’#3d9ae8′ bgcolor=’black’ txtcolor=’#ffffff’ url=’https://www.unsw.edu.au/research/hdr/scholarships’]Apply now[/uix_button]
What is the deadline for the UNSW Scholarships 2023?
The deadline for the University of New South Wales Scholarships 2023 is 5 May 2023.
Are these scholarships open to international students?
Yes, the UNSW Scholarships 2023 are open to international students from all over the world.
What financial benefits do the scholarships provide?
The scholarships offer $35,000 per annum, tuition fee coverage, health coverage, and a monthly stipend funded by the Faculty, School, or Supervisor.
Which academic fields are covered by the UNSW Scholarships?
The scholarships are available for various faculties, including Arts & Design, Arts & Social Science, Built Environment, Engineering, Law, Medicine, Science, and Business School.
Q: What documents are required to apply for the UNSW Graduate Scholarship?
The required documents include previous degrees and transcripts, CV/resume, two recommendation letters, a research proposal, English language proficiency certificate, and any other reference documents. All documents must be submitted in English.