Bourse d’étude 2022/2023: Undergraduate program at The Florida Atlantic University États-Unis
Bourse d’études États-Unis 2021 : Undergraduate program at The Florida Atlantic University
Rejoignez notre groupe WhatsApp si vous ne l’avez pas déjà rejoint
Regardez la vidéo sur YouTube pour postuler
Restez en contact et suivez-nous sur nos plateformes de médias sociaux pour obtenir les dernières mises à jour des dernières opportunités. LinkedIn — Page Facebook – Twitter — Chaîne YouTube
Start your academic journey in the USA. The Florida Atlantic University is giving an opportunity to apply for the Depan International Freshman Student Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023.
This scholarship aims to find and support the best talent from all over the world who want to pursue an undergraduate
- University: Florida Atlantic University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Outstanding academic achievement; 3.0 minimum GPA
- English proficiency required for admission to FAU and evidence of community service or high school involvement.
How to Apply
degree at the university.
Founded in 1961, Florida Atlantic University (FAU or Florida Atlantic) is a public research university in with its main campus in Boca Raton, Florida. The university offers more than 170 undergraduate and graduate degree programs within its 10 colleges
Why would like to study at Florida Atlantic University? FAU provides students a transformative education anchored in the concept that creativity and dedication generate academic excellence. Expert instructors provide a learning atmosphere that prepares students for success in all aspects of life.
Application Deadline: January 14, 2022
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this studentship, then you are required to take admission at the university. After that, students may now apply to Florida Atlantic University using the Common Application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit all the following supporting documents:
- Personal statement describing the reason for requesting course substitution.
- Copy of the student’s Individual Education Plan (IEP) from high school or a letter from the high school guidance counselor. (If applicable)
- Letter from the SAS counselor, approved by the SAS Director, confirming the student’s disability status.
- Copy of your DARS (Degree Auditing Report System) report.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: FAU requires incoming students to have completed two years of a foreign language in high school. Students who have not fullfilled this requirement must complete two semesters of a foreign language prior to graduating from FAU.
Florida Atlantic University will provide an amount of $2,000 awarded annually over eight consecutive semesters for a freshman student on a student or scholar visa.
Je suis intéressée par cette aubaine pour changer de milieu d’étude pour mieux apprendre et mieux servir.
LE cadre d’étude, la qualité de l’enseignement reflètent les résultats attendus . C’est cette raison qui me pousse à vouloir aller acquérir le savoir ailleurs au USA .